The following information is to help you understand how we collect, use, disseminate and safeguard the data you provide while accessing and using ImagesnFrames.
As a visitor to the site, you may engage in many activities without providing any personal information.
However, when you register to use ImagesnFrames and order products or services as a subscriber of ImagesnFrames, we may collect the following information in order to provide the services to you:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number and fax number
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type
- Billing address of your credit card
- The country you live in
- PayPal address and email address, which will be displayed on your public profile page on ImagesnFrames.
- Demographic information such as Job Title, Job Description, Company Name and Company Type.
- Profile data, including your Username and Password, details about your purchases and the content that you license from us.
We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience and services at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Whenever you visit a page, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends. This may include information such as your IP address, browser type and language, pages viewed, the date and time. This data is used for ensuring the stability of our provided services and is deleted automatically after thirty days.
The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. By opting a simple procedure as explained below:
- When you sign up for an ImagesnFrames e-mail newsletter, you are given the opportunity to sign up for targeted third-party mailings.
- Whether you want to receive these notifications is your choice.
- You may stop the arrival of these notification lists at any time by removing your email address from the list by following the instructions on the emails you receive.
We do not divulge the visitor’s information to any third party for commercial use. We may use the data for informing the users of our services and offerings from time to time.
If you submit content to ImagesnFrames for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address and email address.
- Upload a scanned copy of a government issued ID ( which will be stored securely on our servers) or
- Provide a credit card number.
- If used to verify your identity, your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your name and address. The credit card number will not be stored.
- Profile Data:username and password, profile settings (bookmarks, follows, downloads type of subscription, etc.), comments, responses to surveys and additional or optional information such as links to social networks, profession, city and website.
- Identity Data:first name and last name and government-issued identification number.
- Contact Data:email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Payment Data:payment and billing information, depending on the payment method selected by the user, as well as other details related to information about the purchased services or subscriptions.
- Technical Data:login information, language, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions and other technical data used by the User when visiting the Website.
- Usage Data:information about how the User uses the Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data:User’s preferences regarding marketing communications from ImagesnFrames and information about enabling and disabling notifications.
- Data collected from Google apps – Google Docs:information collected from the searches made by the User on the Website without logging in, that is, by an anonymous user. We do not keep any personal data derived from these interactions.
ImagesnFrames does not collect any personal data related to sensitive categories (racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophic beliefs, membership in a union, health information and genetic or biometric data).
In case the User is asked to provide personal data, by law or by contract terms, and chooses not to provide them, we may not be able to carry out the contract nor provide them with the service. If this is the case, the User will be notified in advance.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage for our services.
We respect and are committed to protect your privacy. We do not sell or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
In certain situations, ImagesnFrames may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or lawful enforcement requirements or other issues of public importance.
ImagesnFrames reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law (e.g. to comply with subpoena, warrant or court order ) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.ImagesnFrames strive to protect the personal information submitted to us.
However, no method of transmission over internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology to use these measures to protect your Personnel Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ImagesnFrames as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the card holder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.